We have established the live video feed featured at ChesapeakeBayOspreyCam for the 2018 Season. Tweedledee and Tweedledum took over the nest on May 2, 2018. Look to our Facebook Page for updates!
Wildfowl experts tell us early May is later than most Osprey’s begin mating; however two eggs were laid including one on Mother’s Day 2018.
The nest is especially active in the hours right after sunrise, and in the late afternoon hours when the sun is low in the sky.
- If the camera is not online, you will see a courtesy notification in video player window.
- You can view videos of the newborn chicks in our Nest Chronicle section. There are other captivating videos to view as well.
Click. Subscribe. Share. And come back often! Thanks!
- If the feed is not active, please check back soon as it will periodically be blacked out for technical maintenance.
- Viewing sessions are limited to five-minutes. At the end of a session, the video will freeze with the latest nest image.
- To renew your session, press F5 to refresh your viewing session.